Manage Your Retirement Plan Online Using ADP’s Mykplan.com
About ADP Retirement Services
The Retirement Services provided by ADP is a corporate plan between the company and some employers. It is only available to those employees who work under an employer with an agreement of retirement services with the ADP. This system allows the participant employees to manage their retirement plans online, and also include certain other benefits such as, tax benefits and statutory tax deductions made automatically.
How To Manage Your Retirement Plan Online
In order for you to use this service, you should meet the following criteria:
1. A participant in the retirement plan of your employer.
2. Your employer being under of the ADP’s Retirement Service plans.
3. A Social Security Number and a Personal Identification Number or the PIN code provided to you by your employer.
1. Visit the ADP’s Retirement Service webpage at www.mykplan.com
2. Click on the “Terms and Conditions” button found at the bottom left of the page.
3. Go through the terms and conditions and accept them by clicking the button “I Agree”.
4. Now enter your User ID and Password in the required field and click Login. Your Social Security Number would be your User ID, and the PIN Code would be your password in this case.
5. You are now logged in to your account and completely ready to manage your retirement plan online.
You may change your password anytime after logging in and also change your other personal information. For further information, you may refer to the FAQ page at https://www.mykplan.com/participantsecure_net/faq/mykplan_faq.aspx
ADP’s online Retirement Planning Service is a a very convenient and secured way of managing all your future retirement plans without the need for any paperwork.
- Your Retirement Website:
- Your Retirement Site FAQ:
- Your Retirement Terms and Conditions: