atlanta Buying and Selling through Atlanta
Craiglist.com is a frequently visited site for those who are looking for a job, looking for something to buy or simply want to join discussion forums about anything they are interested in. you can also visit the site if you are offering a job or you want to sell something. The website is focused on local classifieds and forums that is community moderated and can be used for free. Here you can find housing, jobs, services, local activities, advices and romance – almost anything that you are looking for can be easily found in this website.
If you are from Atlanta and you are looking to buy for something, simply visit Craiglist.com. From the main page, simply click on the tab for US Craigslist and the list of States will be provided. Browse through the list of States and find the state of Georgia where you can click on Atlanta for the available Atlanta Craigslist. Here you can find listing for community, personals, discussion forums, housing, for sale, services, jobs and resume. Since you are here to buy something, you can click on the For Sale tab.
To easily find what you are looking for you can use the Search box. You can follow the steps below on how you can easily find what you are looking for:
1. In the “Search for” field, type in what you are looking for. For example you are looking for cars; you can simply type in the keyword. You can also set the price to easily find one that will suit your budget. You can also use the pull down arrow from the “all for sale/wanted” field to search for cars by dealer or owner.
2. Hit the Search button once you have set your preferences. You will then be taken to the page where you can find the lists of available cars for sale. To check the details simply click on the link of the posting.
3. If you clicked on a specific posting, you will be taken to a page that will provide you all the information you are looking for. In case the post does not include any contact numbers, you can click on the “Send Note” button below the page and a message will be sent to the poster regarding their contact information. In case contact information is already provided, you can directly contact the poster for more information regarding the vehicle being sold.
On the other hand, if you are planning to sell something through Craigslist.com, you can also click on “Post to Classifieds” instead and follow the steps below.
1. on the Post to Classifieds page, you will be asked for the type of posting you want to make, since you are selling, simply tick on the For Sale option and click on Continue.
2. You will then be taken to the page that lists the categories of the products that you can sell. If you are selling a car, look for it on the list and choose between “by dealers” or “by owner”. If you are the owner of the car, simply tick on “Cars & Trucks – by Owner” and you will be taken to the next page.
3. Here you have to choose your area of location, if you are from Atlanta, simply tick on “City of Atlanta” to proceed to the next page.
4. The next page allows you to create your post. Fill the fields for the “Posting Title”, “Price” and “Specific Location”. You will have to include your email address in the “Reply to” field and choose if you want your email to be hidden or posted anonymously. For hidden email addresses, you will need to add other contact information. For the “Posting Description” make sure that you include all the necessary details regarding the car that you are selling to make it easier for the buyer to decide. Once you are done, simply click on Continue.
5. The next page allows you to add images of the car that you are selling. You can add up to 8 images only so make sure that you take the best shots of the car that you are selling to make it more interesting for the potential buyers. When you are done, click on “Done with Images”.
6. You will then proceed to the page where you can review your posting. If everything is correct, simply click on Continue.
7. If it is your first time posting for Craigslist.com, you will need to verify your email address first. If not, you can proceed and publish your ad and wait to be contacted by potential buyers.